Your privacy is important to PixeLarge.com. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that PixeLarge.com collects, and the ways in which PixeLarge.com uses that personal information.
Like many other Web sites, pixelarge.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to pixelarge.com and other sites on the Internet.
- Google Adsense
pixelarge.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
The owner of this website, Vishal Singh Jakhar, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking https://pixelarge.com to Amazon.
We may earn a little commission every time you make a purchase using the affiliate links on our site. The original price of the item will remain unaffected and you don’t have to pay more than what you were supposed to.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Personal Information Collection
PixeLarge.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website ;
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- Information about transactions carried out over this website;
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- Any other information that you send to PixeLarge.com.
Using Personal Information
PixeLarge.com may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send to you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where PixeLarge.com discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, PixeLarge.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
PixeLarge.com will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
PixeLarge.com will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
- This website contains links to other websites. PixeLarge.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.