5. ViewSonic VX2452MH 24 Inch Full HD LED Monitor Review
$169.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
The 5th place in the list of “Top 5 Best 24 Inch Full HD Monitor Reviews – March 2015” goes to the ViewSonic VX2452MH 24 Inch Full HD LED Monitor for these qualities –
- ClearMotiv II (An exclusive engine developed by viewsonic) delivers the all desired ultra-fast 2ms response time for gaming and entertainment without motion blur.
- Full HD 1080p resolution on ViewSonic VX2452MH 24 Inch Full HD LED Monitor allows you to consume multimedia content in much greater detail.
- Contrast Ratio is at a satisfactory 50M:1 for sharp and crisp images.
- In our review of ViewSonic VX2452MH we found that the proprietary Game Mode gives you much more enhanced visibility and detail (without disturbing overall exposure) in dark scenes for well assisted ultimate gaming experience.
- ViewSonic VX2452MH 24 Inch Full HD LED Monitor comes with versatile options such as VGA, DVI, and HDMI.
- VESA mount is there for much more flexible placement though height adjustment is not available (Tilting and shifting can be done).
4. BenQ RL2455HM 24-Inch LED Gaming Monitor Review
$191.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
The fourth place under Best 24 Inch Full HD Monitor Reviews has been earned by BenQ RL2455HM 24-Inch LED Gaming Monitor Review
- BenQ is has been revolutionizing the monitor and display industry for quite some time with improved resolutions, blazing fast response times and quick refresh rates and the legacy was well justified in our BenQ RL2455HM 24-Inch LED Gaming Monitor Review.
- This monitor offers an incredible 1 ms GTG response time at 1080p full HD resolution. This was a much desired feature by gamers and thus the BenQ RL2455HM falls more in the gaming section but can be used none the less in almost all applications.
- BenQ RL2455HM is energy Star qualified and in our reviews it was found to consume less power than it’s rivals in gaming category monitors.
- This monitor is Windows 7 and 8 Certified which allows much more accurate color reproduction on both platforms.
- BenQ RL2455HM 24-Inch LED Gaming Monitor has been developed in collaboration with many pro gamers and thus it has the upgraded elimination of flicker.
- BenQ offers Input Connectivity via: D-sub, DVI-DL (Dual Link) and HDMI ports.
3. ViewSonic VA2446M-LED 24-Inch Full HD 1080p VESA Mount Monitor Review
$159.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
For the 3rd place in the category of Top 5 Best 24 Inch Full HD Monitor Reviews 2015 we have chosen the ViewSonic VA2446M LED 24-Inch Full HD 1080p VESA Mount LED Monitor Review
- ViewSonic VA2446M is a 24 inch (23.6 inch viewable) widescreen LED backlit monitor and comes at great value for small offices and home applications alike.
- On ViewSonic VA2446M Full HD 1080p Monitor you can expect up to 50% power savings due to the efficient LED back lighting over a traditional CCFL 24 inch monitor.
- This monitors offers a full 1920×1080 HD resolution with 16:9 aspect ratio for perfect movie like image reproduction.
- Connectivity options on ViewSonic VA2446M include DVI (with HDCP) and VGA inputs. (Sorry no HDMI)
- Stereo speakers are there in case that’s your thing.
- ViewSonic VA2446M is 100 x 100mm VESA compliant for wall mounting.
- This monitors do comes with a performance guarantee and 3-year limited warranty from viewsonic.
2. Acer G246HL Abd 24 Inch LED Monitor Review
$162.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
The runner up for today’s mashup of Top 5 Best 24 Inch Full HD Monitor Reviews 2015 is Acer G246HL Abd 24 Inch LED Monitor Review. The qualities are but not limited to
- A super-slim profile with a beautiful X-shaped stand that allows this monitor to fit nicely in tight spaces.
- Acer G246HL Abd 24 Inch LED Monitor in our review was found to deliver oustanding performance while staying well within budget. The low power usage also makes this monitor quite eco-friendly.
- The Acer G246HL Abd boasts it’s 24 inch widescreen LED display with full 1920 x 1080 HD resolution. Also the 16:9 ratio allows consumption of widely available HD digital content without any image distortion.
- The remarkable 100 Million:1 contrast ratio on theAcer G246HL Abd 24 Inch LED Monitor was found to ensures crystal clear viewing experience in our reviews while the under 5ms response was enough to keep moving images sharp.
- Though Acer G246HL Abd supports both VGA and DVI-D inputs but it lacks the HDMI.
1. Asus VS248H-P 24 Inch Full HD LED Monitor Review
$189.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
Finally we have the winner as the “Asus VS248H-P 24 Inch Full HD LED Monitor Review” for our Top 5 Best 24 Inch Full HD Monitor Reviews – March 2015 which boasts
- Full HD display with a 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution for high-definition visual clarity and a rich multimedia experience.
- Well balanced 2ms response time on the Asus VS248H-P 24 Inch Full HD LED Monitor ensures smooth motion playback even on high FPS.
- This monitor is also LED backlit for eco-friendly operation, brighter luminescence and low on wallet electricity bills.
- One of the coolest feature I liked was the built-in power adapters for space-saving and keeping the slim factor even more relevant.
- 50,000,000:1 Smart Contrast Ratio on Asus VS248H-P full hd led monitor is more than enough to display crisp images in dark colors.
- Connectivity via HDMI along with all the obvious ports provides convenient ways to attach your PCs, laptops and tablets with the AsusVS248H-P.
- The patented Splendid Video Intelligence Technology from Asus is there which is well known for it’s quick image presets offering multiple tried and tested display modes.
- Dell Ultrasharp U2415 24 Inch LED Full HD Monitor.
- ViewSonic VA2455sm 24 Inch SuperClear Pro LED Full HD Monitor.
- Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24-Inch Screen LED Full HD Monitor.
Ratings for Asus VS248H-P :
Asus has great clarity, the speakers are pretty basic but for some reason if you don’t have other speakers they’ll do the job just fine until you get a proper speaker system.
I have been using viewsonic for almost 10 years and I still have my original 19″ lcd monitor at home in full working condition. So I would be picking up ViewSonic VA2446M.
Purchased the Asus VS248H-P as a second monitor to couple with my existing ASUS 242 24-inch unit but to my surprise this one is much brighter. I would never have realized how washed out and grey the background really was on my older 242. If the budget allowed I’ll get another one of this beautiful monitor!
I received it. Brand new in box with One dead pixel. FFS. Not much of a big deal though. :p